متجدد ملف الساحة التركية

@Muhammed Fatih
السياح العرب يصرفون 5 مرات أكثر من الأوروبيين و رغم ذلك العنصرية في تركيا تطالهم و لا تطال الاوروبيين !
! Arab tourists spend 5 times more than Europeans and despite that racism in Turkey affects them but not Europeans

@Muhammed Fatih
السياح العرب يصرفون 5 مرات أكثر من الأوروبيين و رغم ذلك العنصرية في تركيا تطالهم و لا تطال الاوروبيين !
! Arab tourists spend 5 times more than Europeans and despite that racism in Turkey affects them but not Europeans

Typical racist infidels... they're not meant to be taken seriously, they just bark like rabid dogs

Typical racist infidels... they're not meant to be taken seriously, they just bark like rabid dogs
I agree on that
may Allah be with you
But my brother Because we love the Turkish people and Turkey It hurts us to see that
I travel annually to Istanbul Although I can travel to other destinations
But as I told you I love Turkey and the Turkish people
Istanbul with its magnificent mosques has aspecial status in my heart

التعديل الأخير:
هل نأمل بتصحيح الاخطاء التاريخية التي يتم تدريسها للطلبة الاتراك و التي تقول ان العرب " الخونة " هم من اسقطوا الدولة العثمانية ؟ !

I agree on that
may Allah be with you
But my brother Because we love the Turkish people and Turkey It hurts us to see that
I travel annually to Istanbul Although I can travel to other destinations
But as I told you I love Turkey and the Turkish people
Istanbul with its magnificent mosques has aspecial status in my heart

هل نأمل بتصحيح الاخطاء التاريخية التي يتم تدريسها للطلبة الاتراك و التي تقول ان العرب " الخونة " هم من اسقطوا الدولة العثمانية ؟ !

My brother, you need to evaluate this kind of behavior with a Muslim insight. You need to keep the racist infidels and the Muslims separate from each other. And according to this understanding, you need to determine your position and attitude. I also read the pages about Turkey in the other military forum and I see many ignorant insults, but I never generalize the issue and I am not upset. Because I know that a man who truly believed in Allah (swt) and His Prophet (pbuh) would not speak like that. Therefore, the empty talk of such a man is of no value to me.

As for history, as you know, history books are written by the victors. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, everyone wrote the history books to serve their own interests. So the truth and the lie are completely intermingled. However, with the introduction of the internet into our lives, people can find out whether what is written is true or not by researching from many sources. But as you know, the vast majority of people do not read, do not research and die according to their current attitude. Therefore, as long as generations do not pass, some things remain as they are. Imagine that for decades, Abdulhamid Khan (May Allah have mercy on him) was taught to us as "bloody sultan". But by the grace of Allah (swt), today's Muslim Turks are praying for him.

My brother, you need to evaluate this kind of behavior with a Muslim insight. You need to keep the racist infidels and the Muslims separate from each other. And according to this understanding, you need to determine your position and attitude. I also read the pages about Turkey in the other military forum and I see many ignorant insults, but I never generalize the issue and I am not upset. Because I know that a man who truly believed in Allah (swt) and His Prophet (pbuh) would not speak like that. Therefore, the empty talk of such a man is of no value to me.

As for history, as you know, history books are written by the victors. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, everyone wrote the history books to serve their own interests. So the truth and the lie are completely intermingled. However, with the introduction of the internet into our lives, people can find out whether what is written is true or not by researching from many sources. But as you know, the vast majority of people do not read, do not research and die according to their current attitude. Therefore, as long as generations do not pass, some things remain as they are. Imagine that for decades, Abdulhamid Khan (May Allah have mercy on him) was taught to us as "bloody sultan". But by the grace of Allah (swt), today's Muslim Turks are praying for him.
100 % I agree
brother the other forum I left a long time ago
Firstly it is a directed forum but rather part of the media machine which work Some for talitarian and authoritarian Arab regimes
They also specialize in cursing anyone who disagrees with them Freedom of opinion and expression are forbidden
insults to all Arab peoples Especially the Palestinians - the Lebanese - the Syrians - the Yemenis - the Libyans - the Qataris - the Tunisians and of course insults to Turkey and the Turks And President Erdogan
Do not be deceived by the large number of its members a forum that does not deserve to be present in its a one-color forum that does not accept criticism of the Arab regimes responsible for most of the disasters that we live in !

هذا هو تمثال سوتسو إمام في تركيا ، الرجل الذي قتل بالرصاص أول جندي فرنسي حاول خلع حجاب امرأة مسلمة.

يذكر العديد من المؤرخين أن هذا الحدث أدى إلى معركة مرعش بين الجيش العثماني وقوات الاحتلال الفرنسية.

عودة
أعلى